Saturday, February 09, 2008

Redskins name Zorn head coach

First, I am back from CPAC and am very tired. I shall therefore discuss CPAC here at a later time.

Today the Redskins named Seattle assistant Jim Zorn the new Head Coach, replacing Joe Gibbs. I'm a little surprised by the choice here: first of all, until today I have never heard of Zorn. Wasn't he one of the bad guys in Power Rangers?

Dan Snyder has brought in the big names since he bought the team: Marty, Steve Spurrier, and Gibbs. Hiring Zorn, who I've never heard of, breaks the pattern.

I'm still shocked Al Saunders and Gregg Williams got fired. I was expected one of the them to get the bump especially since everyone seemed to like Williams.

Obviously no one hires an idiot as coach, so let's look for the best out of Zorn.

Comments:
this blog is amazing, I'm so glad i found someone who cares about VCU and Ron Paul as much as I do!! Keep up the good work my fellow compatriot!!
 
Thanks so much! If you have my contact info, hit me up so we can hang out!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]