Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nate's Encounter

Today while randomly surfing the Internet, I encountered fellow VCU student and friend Nate Waggoner's blog, specifically his July 10 post in which he writes about his July 8 encounter with me.

It's an interesting read.

Nate's transcript of our conversation is markedly accurate; either he was recording our conversation -- unbeknownst to me -- or he just has a really good memory.

Nate is referencing the Tuesday Morning Group Coalition, which I blogged about here.

Let's hope that Nate's reference to the cigarette he was smoking was not an example of literary foreshadowing!

Comments:
This is your best entry yet.
Maybe I will blog about it.
 
Pshh.
 
good co-promotion.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]