Tuesday, August 26, 2008

All Mixed Up


Calling all radio enthusiasts!


My good friend, VCU student Gonzalo Aida holds a weekly one-hour long radio show on WVCW at http://www.wvcw.org/, called All Mixed Up with Gonzi. The show airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. (NOTE: This may involve downloading RealPlayer; even though this is a radio show, it's not actually over the radio, if that makes any sense. It's streamed online.)


Gonzi has been hosting his radio show since last semester and since that, things have really taken off. Tonight is Gonzalo's inaugural show of the semester. His special guest will be Conor Murphy. I'll be tuning in at 10, in a matter of hours. But don't take my word for it ... ba da daa!

Comments:
Where's my plug?
 
When's your show?

You'll get one, I promise you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]