Friday, August 15, 2008

Sincere: Bob Barr Comes to Richmond

This past Tuesday, I attended the Tuesday Morning Group Coalition meeting, and took video of Bob Barr speaking to the organization on his campaign for President.

Once I uploaded video into YouTube, Rick Sincere wrote a blog post about it, which can be found here.

Looks like later the Barr organization used Rick's post as a part of their write-up. Since Barr linked to Rick, and since Rick linked to my blog, I can only assume this will spike up my blog traffic.

I'm on a roll ...

Comments:
Thanks for the link! I'm sure you'll be getting some new visitors (indirectly) from the Barr campaign site.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]