Friday, October 17, 2008

The Bob Barr Pumpkin "Carving" Extravaganza!

Home in Newport News for VCU's Reading Days - colloquially known as Fall Break - I observed a pumpkin sitting atop our front porch (a common Halloween paraphernalia). I asked my mom if I could carve it and she said no, because if I do, the pumpkin will rot, and we want it to keep until Thanksgiving.

After all, mother knows best.

So I asked if I could draw on it with a Sharpie, and she obliged under the condition I draw on only one side (if spheres can have sides). That way, after Halloween we can flip it around 180 degrees for Thanksgiving.

Behold, the Bob Barr pumpkin!

Here is an alternate vista:


(This was modeled off a file photo of Barr, which can be found in Wikipedia here.)


Comments:
Way to go Steven!! This is very creative!!! I'm glad that I saw your 'work of art' mentioned at the Bob Barr campaign website! Let us bloggers there know periodically what people are saying about 'Ole Pumpkin Bob'!!!
 
That pumpkin should scare the the heck out of anyone looking for a handout om Halloween.....LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]