Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The New Look of IB

While surfing the interwebs, it has come to my attention that the International Baccalaureate, whose Diploma I earned in 2005 while at the Newport News Centre for the International Baccalaureate at Warwick High School, has a new look.


The new look of IB is seen above, whereas the "old" logo is seen below. The old logo is what I'm used to looking at from my IB days. I'm not quite sure what to think of the new look. Of course, I don't keep up with IB as intensely as I did during my angst-ridden teenage years, so I can't be sure how new this teal logo really is.


As an aside, from the aforelinked Warwick IB website:

IB Alumni Day


Alumni Day is scheduled for January 6, 2009 at 8:00 am in the Warwick auditorium. Alumni who wish to speak on behalf of their college/university should email Ms. Kennedy.

I'm looking forward.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]